Sunday 10 June 2012

June

                Engelbertus van Veluwen



8/11/1928 - 5/6/2012

“To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.

“Do not stand at my grave and weep, 
I am not there, I do not sleep. 
I am the starshine of the night. 
I am in the flowers that bloom, 
I am in a quiet room. 
I am in the birds that sing, 
I am in each lovely thing. 
Do not stand at my grave and cry, 
I am not there. I do not die.”

Rest in Peace Dad

Pajinka and Chilli Beach






Palm Cockatoo




Fishermans Cabin on the beach at Loyalty



Seisia Scene



Lagoon at Lakefield National park



Elim Coloured Sands at Hopevale





























Chilli Beach



Chilli Thongs



Chilli Beach Sunrise





































DC 3 near Jackie Jackie airport...crashed 1945





Fruit Bat Falls Cape York












No comments:

Post a Comment

Your constructive feedback is valued.